Handcrafted Fabric Cubes with Handles | The Perfect Holiday Gift Basket!
Looking for a unique way to level up your gift giving this holiday season? Look no further than our brand new fabric cubes! These stylish, multi-functional, hand-sewn, ethically-made, locally-sourced reusable gift baskets are the perfect vessel for a one of-a-kind-gift to your loved ones.
Don’t limit these versatile storage cubes to just gifting though! Use them as both organization and as decor in your home, be it in your home office, your car, your closet, or your living room. Use it to hold your sewing kit, keep yarn and knitting/crochet needles together, and guess what? An extra roll of toilet paper fits perfectly in one!
The possibilities are as endless as the patterns available for purchase!
Choose from our five unique styles available: Parisian, Sahara, Nantucket, Caribbean, and Tapestry.
RAI fabric cubes are handmade in Seattle by our refugee and immigrant women. Each purchase provides a living wage for the woman who sewed it.
Actual colors and patterns may vary.
Fabric Cube Features:
- Measure 5" x 5.5"
- Made from clean, upcycled, donated fabric
- Mini handles for easy transport
- Lightweight, high-quality, and durable
- Multi-purpose, multi-functional, long-lasting, and reusable
- Easy to clean
- Use as gift basket, home decor, desk/shelf/closet organizer, book box, storage caddy, craft bin, electronics holder, and so much more!
- Indoor use recommended