Thank you so much for your patience as we fulfill mask orders. We will begin fulfilling orders on 4/20.
Please understand that we are producing the PPE masks as fast as we can. Our commitment to fulfill the urgent need for PPE masks for front-line health care workers and at risk vulnerable groups comes first. If there's a delay in processing your order we will inform you. All Masks orders are shipped regular mail and not Priority Mail.
Refugee Artisan Initiative is on the forefront of the Covid-19 pandemic through our production of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for health care providers in the Pacific Northwest.
We are now offering our PPE cotton masks for adults and children to the general public.
Masks Sold in Packs of Five (5). Assorted prints of cotton fabric with elastic or cotton tie straps. You will receive a lovely selection of prints and solid colors. Thank you for your flexibility!
It's important to understand that we are generating masks from multiple fabrics at this time and it not possible to show the EXACT fabric color/pattern that you will get with your order.
Help us produce more PPE with a donation and ensure employment for many in our community. Thank you for your support!
- Child size measures 6" wide x 6" high - 5.5" long ear elastics
- Adult size measures 8" wide x 8.5" high - 6.5" long ear elastics
RAI cotton masks feature the following:
- Opening to insert non-woven layer of protective material (scroll to bottom of page for photo examples)
- 1/4" wide elastic ear straps OR narrow cotton straps
- 100% cotton
- New, clean up-cycled material
- Sewn by refugee and immigrant women in RAI's workforce development program
Purchase of your PPE cotton masks support living wages for refugees and immigrants in the Pacific Northwest.
- Please launder your cotton mask upon receipt and BEFORE wearing your PPE cotton mask.
- Please follow all healthcare directives and recommendations.
NOT MEDICAL GRADE PPE, RAI ASSUMES NO HEALTHCARE LIABILITY.