Adult Window Mask
Refugee Artisan Initiative is on the forefront of the Covid-19 pandemic through our production of HandmadeFashion Face Masks in the Pacific Northwest.
We are now offering our cotton handmade fashion face masks in adult-sized with windows to allow for Deaf and hard of hearing people to lipread and those rely on facial expressions to communicate.
Our 2020 vision is clear! 20% of your $20 purchase of these handmade masks will donate to National Association of the Deaf to support American Sign Language as a core value.
Thank you for your support in our mission!
**LINING COLOR/PRINT WILL VARY**
- Masks measure 7.75" wide x 6.25" high with 8" long 1/4" wide ear elastics
- Plastic windows measure 3.75" wide x 2" high
RAI cotton masks feature the following
- Double layered 100% cotton
- 1/4" wide elastic ear straps
- New, clean or even up-cycled material
- Sewn by refugee and immigrant women in RAI's workforce development program
- Hand wash with dish soap and line dry.
Purchase of your cotton handmade fashion face masks support living wages for refugees and immigrants in the Pacific Northwest.