BLM and VOTE Cotton Masks
Refugee Artisan Initiative is on the forefront of the Covid-19 pandemic through our production of Handmade Fashion Face Masks in the Pacific Northwest.
We are now offering our cotton handmade fashion face masks adult-sized 'BLM' (Black Lives Matter) and 'VOTE' masks for sale.
Our 2020 vision is clear! 20% of your $20 purchase of these handmade masks supports the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) as a voice of freedom, fairness and equality for all.
Thank you for your support in our mission!
**LINING COLOR/PRINT WILL VARY**
- Masks measure 7.75" wide x 6.25" high with 8" long 1/4" wide ear elastics
RAI cotton masks feature the following
- Double layered 100% cotton
- 1/4" wide elastic ear straps
- New, clean or even up-cycled material
- Sewn by refugee and immigrant women in RAI's workforce development program
Purchase of your cotton handmade fashion face masks support living wages for refugees and immigrants in the Pacific Northwest.
Due to COVID-19, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges at this time. Thank you for your understanding