BLM and VOTE Embroidered Cotton Masks
Refugee Artisan Initiative is on the forefront of the Covid-19 pandemic through our production of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for health care providers in the Pacific Northwest.
We are now offering our PPE cotton adult-sized 'BLM' (Black Lives Matter) and 'VOTE' embroidered masks for sale.
Our 2020 vision is clear! 20% of your $20 purchase of these handmade masks supports the American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) as a voice of freedom, fairness and equality for all.
Thank you for your support in our mission!
**LINING COLOR/PRINT WILL VARY**
- Masks measure 7.75" wide x 6.25" high with 8" long 1/4" wide ear elastics
RAI cotton masks feature the following
- Double layered 100% cotton
- 1/4" wide elastic ear straps
- New, clean or even up-cycled material
- Sewn by refugee and immigrant women in RAI's workforce development program
Purchase of your PPE cotton masks support living wages for refugees and immigrants in the Pacific Northwest.