Sip 'N' Snack Mask with Adjustable Straps
Refugee Artisan Initiative is at the forefront of the COVID-19 pandemic through our production of Handmade Face Masks in the Pacific Northwest.
Now you can finally enjoy a drink, a snack, or even a meal without removing your mask! Our cleverly designed Sip ‘N’ Snack handmade cotton face mask gives wearers the freedom and security to eat and drink in public without having to adjust or take off their mask.
The Sip 'N' Snack mask features adjustable elastic ear straps with toggles on the bottom of each strap so as not to irritate the skin.
Each mask is made from upcycled and donated fabric, in line with our commitment to 100% zero-waste production, so actual colors of each mask will vary.
- Masks measure 7.75" wide x 6.25" high with 8" long 1/4" wide adjustable ear elastics
RAI cotton masks feature the following
- Double layered 100% cotton
- 1/4" wide adjustable elastic ear straps
- New, clean up-cycled materials
- Sewn by refugee and immigrant women in RAI's workforce development program
Purchase of your RAI face mask provides income for refugee and immigrant women in the PNW. Thank you for supporting our mission!