Face Mask Making Kit (Makes 10 Masks)
The product you will receive may be different from the picture shown.
Refugee Artisan Initiative is taking very deliberate steps to maintain our mission and values during these challenging times. That means taking care of our artisans, taking care of our communities, and making thoughtful decisions to be sustainable now and into the future.
For you, this means the ability to protect yourself and protect your community while supporting refugee and immigrant women. Plus it allows you to get creative at home and be part of the mask shortage solution.
Sustainability for us means challenging the norms of fast fashion and using material that is already available to us. For you, that means embracing a sustainable brand and loving the product you get.
RAI cotton mask kits feature the following:
- 10 sheets of 100% cotton fabric each measuring 17" long x 7.5" wide (adult) OR 13" long x 6.5" wide (child) in assorted colors and prints. The product you will receive may be different from the picture shown.
- 4.5 yards of 1/4" wide elastic to cut into ear straps to desired lengths. We recommend 6.5" long for children and between 7.5"-8" long for adults.
- New, clean up-cycled material
- Instructional video provided here - How to Sew a Cotton Mask
Purchase of your cotton fashion face mask kit supports living wages for refugees and immigrants in the Pacific Northwest.
To make your cotton masks, you will need:
- Sewing machine OR needle and thread
- Please launder your cotton mask upon receipt and BEFORE wearing your cotton mask.
- Please follow all healthcare directives and recommendations.
NOT MEDICAL GRADE PPE, RAI ASSUMES NO HEALTHCARE LIABILITY.
THE PRODUCT YOU RECEIVE MAY BE DIFFERENT FROM THE PHOTO SHOWN.
Due to COVID-19, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges at this time. Thank you for your understanding