Reusable Zero-waste Cloth Napkins | Set of 4
Purchase a set of four hand-sewn cloth napkins for daily use in your home and kitchen, or as a perfect gift to others!
RAI cloth napkins are ethically-made using unused, donated, upcycled fabric. By switching to our reusable cloth napkins rather than the standard paper napkins, you will be keeping waste down and easing landfill stress.
RAI cloth napkins are hand-sewn in Seattle by our refugee and immigrant women. Each purchase provides a living wage for the woman who sewed it.
- Earth tones: Warm, neutral, and natural colors
- Pastel tones: Soothing, pale, soft colors
- Jewel tones: Saturated, cool, and gemstone colors
- Seasonal: Colors/patterns vary through year to align with current season or holiday
Actual colors and patterns may vary.
Cloth Napkin Features
- 16" square napkins
- Set of 4
- 100% Cotton
- Hand-sewn cloth napkins are made by RAI artisans from new, upcycled clean fabric.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry