Reusable Zero-Waste Cotton Napkins | Set of 4
Purchase a set of four hand-sewn cloth napkins for daily use in your home and kitchen, or as a perfect gift to others!
Upcycled fabric remnants from previous projects & community donations were used to make our reusable cloth napkins, the ultimate napkin alternative to keep waste down and ease landfill stress!
RAI cloth napkins are hand-sewn in Seattle by our refugee and immigrant women. Each purchase provides a living wage for the woman who sewed it
- Neutral tones: Warm, earthy, and natural colors
- Pastel tones: Soothing, pale, soft colors
- Jewel tones: Saturated, cool, and gemstone colors
- Seasonal: Colors/patterns vary through year to align with current season or holiday
Actual colors and patterns may vary.
Tea Towel Features
- 17" square napkins
- Set of 4
- 100% Cotton Hand-sewn cloth napkins are made by RAI artisans from new, upcycled clean fabric.
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry