Handmade Fashion Face Masks (Cotton) Adult and Child Sizes | 2 Packs and 5 Packs
Refugee Artisan Initiative is on the forefront of the Covid-19 pandemic through our production of Handmade Fashion Face Masks in the Pacific Northwest.
We are now offering our cotton handmade fashion face masks for adults and children to the general public.
Masks are sold in packs of two (2) or five (5). They are hand-sewn from clean, unused, up-cycled cotton fabrics in a variety of colors, with elastic or cotton tie straps. You will receive a lovely selection colors.
It's important to understand that we are generating masks from multiple fabrics at this time and it not possible to show the exact fabric color/pattern that you will get with your order. Orders will be shipped regular mail and not Priority Mail.
Help us produce more Handmade Fashion Face Masks with a donation and ensure employment for many in our community. Thank you for your support!
- Child size measures 5" wide x 3.5" high (6 when worn) - 6" long ear elastics
- Adult size measures 6.5" wide x 4" high (8" when worn) - 7" long ear elastics
RAI cotton masks feature the following:
- Opening to insert non-woven layer of protective material (scroll to bottom of page for photo examples)
- 1/4" wide elastic ear straps OR narrow cotton straps
- 100% cotton
- New, clean up-cycled material
- Sewn by refugee and immigrant women in RAI's workforce development program
Purchase of your cotton handmade fashion face masks support living wages for refugees and immigrants in the Pacific Northwest.
- Please launder your cotton mask upon receipt and BEFORE wearing your cotton mask.
- Please follow all healthcare directives and recommendations.
NOT MEDICAL GRADE PPE, RAI ASSUMES NO HEALTHCARE LIABILITY.
Due to COVID-19, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges at this time. Thank you for your understanding