Adult Window Mask | Transparent Face Protection for Improved Visual Communication
Introducing our brand new Window Masks: transparent, fog-resistant, breathable cotton face protection for improved visual communication.
These masks are designed for those who rely on or can benefit from clear communication via lipreading, particularly the deaf and hard of hearing communities. They are also great for nursing home staff, healthcare workers, teachers, speech pathologists, interpreters/translators, or anyone who wants to show their smile.
We will be donating 20% of sales from each $20 Mask to the National Association for the Deaf (NAD).
**LINING COLOR/PRINT WILL VARY**
- Masks measure 7.75" wide x 6.25" high with 8" long 1/4" wide ear elastics
- Plastic windows measure 3.75" wide x 2" high
RAI cotton masks feature the following
- Double layered 100% cotton
- 1/4" wide elastic ear straps
- New, clean or even up-cycled material
- Sewn by refugee and immigrant women in RAI's workforce development program
- Hand wash with dish soap and line dry.
Purchase of your cotton handmade fashion face masks support living wages for refugees and immigrants in the Pacific Northwest.
Due to COVID-19, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges at this time. Thank you for your understanding