RAI Scrubs 4 Good™ | Sustainable Style Collection – Pants
Sustainable Style Collection
Created from clean, never-before-used, donated 100% cotton bed sheets. Assorted colors. Diverts textile waste from landfills with every order!
Color selection is neutral or jewel tone based upon fabric availability (medium-dark colors). Please reach out regarding color options after your purchase to choose from the current colors we have available.
RAI Scrubs Features and Benefits
- Offers high quality products made by experienced sewers
- Provides an affordable and sustainable healthcare garment option for essential medical personnel
- Diverts hundreds of pounds of unused, 100% clean cotton textiles from landfills
- Provides marketable skills training for recent refugees and immigrants in the Pacific Northwest
- Employs and empowers our most recent neighbors to connect with their new Community
- Ensures ethical business practice with good work conditions and livable wages
- 10% of all proceeds go to the RAI Scrubs Scholarship Program, providing free scrubs to low income medical students
- Allow 4 weeks production time upon ordering
- Hand or USPS Priority Mail delivery
- Alert RAI of defects within 5 days of receipt of goods