Rebirth Candles | Hand-Poured 100% Soy Candles
Refugee Artisan Initiative's 100% Soy Rebirth Candles shine a flame of hope and empowerment to the refugee and immigrant women who make these products.
Our candle vessels are upcycled and sanitized glass jars. Enjoy these handmade candles while diverting unwanted glass jars from landfills.
RAI Rebirth Candles are hand-made and hand-poured in Seattle by our refugee and immigrant women. Each purchase contributes to a living wage for the woman who made it.
Thank you for sharing our mission when you purchase our candles!
Rebirth Candle Features
- 100% soy wax candles
- Scented with all-natural essential oils
- Lavender, Lemongrass and Citrus fragrances
- Nestled into clean, upcycled vessels
- Two sizes: baby jar trio (4 oz. each) or jam/mason jar single (12 oz.)
- 10-hour (small) and 45-hour (large) flame duration
Want to fundraise for your faith communities, schools, non-profit, etc. with our Rebirth Candle Program?
You will earn 25% of the purchase price for your organization of choice. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and thank you!
Due to COVID-19, we are unable to accept returns or exchanges at this time. Thank you for your understanding